A Curious Picnic from 4pm to 8pm on Thursday 31 March
- Be the first to explore The Garden of Curiosity in the Church Theatre (Gold Coin donation)
- Relax to Live & Local music (Free)
- Hip Hop & Break Workshops (Free) - Juniors U14 from 3.30pm / Seniors from 6pm
- Grab a Platter (of Fact) or BYO a delicious spread
- Enjoy a leaky Beverage at the Bar
- Head into the Empire for Anh Do at 8pm (ticketed)
A signature at the Curious Arts Festival, The Garden of Curiosity is part installation, part pop-up performance, part creative playground. Discover new creative ideas, get hands on and interactive, get your moves on, register your ideas and thoughts. You can tantalise your palette with tasty morsels of performances, uncover the exciting Toowoomba arts scene, or get into the mind of the creative artist.
The Garden of Curiosity is an opportunity for audiences and artists to cross paths in a relaxed environment with lots of options for everyone to get in touch with their creative side.
Day & Times
Thursday 31 March from 4pm to 8pm
Empire Church Theatre, Empire Theatre
Empires outdoor garden and bar areas